How to write a resume
This section will teach you how to write a resume, whether you have had previous experience in writing resumes or if this is the first time that you have had to write a resume.
Writing a resume can be a daunting task and if you fail to get it right you might not get any interviews! To help you produce a resume that will get results please see our article titled: How to make a resume or you might want to check out the resume service section to learn how a professional resume service can dramatically improve your resume.
As well as reading this section on how to write a resume you may also want to take a look at the resume tips section (which has lots of useful information on preparing resumes), plus the resume examples section for inspiration.
FREE Report: How to dramatically improve your resume
Is your resume is letting you down? Then get our free report: How to dramatically improve your resume.
How to make a resume
The following article (which you can view directly on our website): How to make a resume will give you an excellent guide to how to prepare your resume. This includes details of how to produce a profile / summary that will stand out, and what major achievements and experience / career history should be included. How to write a resume will also tell you how to list your qualifications / education and whether to write about your personal details or interests.
Once you have read our article how to make a resume you may want to to send your resume to 1000's of recruiters by using a resume distribution service. This will save you a lot of time and mean that recruiters contact you directly, rather than you having to try and identify which recruiters would be interested in you!
Information / general articles:
- UK / European CV service - improve your CV/resume, get more interviews
- US / Canadian Resume service
- FREE Report: Is your resume letting you down?: How to dramatically improve your resume
- How to make a resume - free tips on improving your resume
- Resume distribution to 1000's of employers - save time by getting employers to contact you
- Cover letters
- Resume examples
- Resume buzzwords or keywords
- Sample resume objectives - what is a resume objective for?
- Resume reason for leaving - should you include reasons for leaving on your resume?
- Explaining gap in resume
- More articles on resume writing
Sector specific articles:
- Sample teacher resumes
- Resume for Information Systems Officer
- Special Event Coordinator Resume
- Aerospace resume
- Free resume outline - outline of a resume
- Resume for a teacher's assistant
- Insurance underwriter resume
- Preschool teacher resume / kindergarten teacher resume
- Elementary Teacher Resume Samples
- Middle or Secondary School Teacher Resume
- Outline to make a Resume - resume outline example
- IT Developer Resume / CV
- Consultant Resume / CV
- Project Manager Resume / CV
- Event Planner Resume
- Teacher Resume Templates