Job Interview Afterthoughts
If you're not getting the job offers you desire then you need to look carefully at your interview performance. You should try and get as much feedback as possible from the people who have interviewed you.
If you have been unsuccessful in obtaining a job, ring up the interviewer and ask them where they think you fell down and how they think you could do better. Once you have got feedback you can modify your interview technique and hopefully do better at the next interview.
If you need help with any aspect of preparing for an interview, or writing a CV, or finding a job please contact us.
- FREE Reports: How to dramatically improve your CV, salary negotiation tips, job hunting secrets
- Is your CV letting you down? Click here to learn how a professional CV writing service can dramatically improve your chances of securing an interview
- Do you want to improve your interview success rate? Click here to learn how our interview skills coaching can dramatically improve your chances of securing a job
- Professional CV Writers
- Psychometric Test - find out the interview questions that will catch you out and how to answer them
- General tips/advice
- Interview questions
- Salary negotiations
- What questions should ask your interviewer?
- Interview thank you letters
- Group interview tests
- Panel interviews
- Body language
- Interview problems