Job Interview Afterthoughts
If you got all the job offers that you wanted, then great, enjoy your new job!
If you are struggling to get any interviews, then
If you aren't getting the job offers you sought, then you must try and identify where the problem is.
There could be a number of problems / issues, for example:
- Are you struggling to answer tough interview questions?
- Do you lack the skills and experience that the employer is seeking?
- Have you all the qualifications and training that the employer expects?
- Is the employer picking up on some 'problem area', which is ruling you out?
- Are your salary expectations realistic?
- Have your interview nerves get the better of you?
- Do you lack confidence when you get to the interview?
- Are there some aspects of the interview process that you find difficult?
What Can You Do If You Are Failing To Get Job Offers?
- Ask for feedback from the interviewer: Where did your interview performance let you down?
- When you have received feedback from an interviewer you need to act upon it, so that you can improve your interview performance.
- Carefully analyse the feedback that you have been given, identifying what you need to change.
Need to Improve Your Interview Performance?
If you need help with any aspect of the interview, then please see our:
- Interview Coaching Services - we can ensure that your interview performance will win you the job that you deserve.
For other pages, please see:
- Want to improve your interview success rate? Our Interview Coaching can dramatically improve your chances of securing a job
- FREE Reports: How to dramatically improve your CV, salary negotiation tips, job hunting secrets
- Need to improve your CV? Click here to learn how a professional CV writing service can dramatically improve your chances of securing an interview
- Professional CV Writers
- Psychometric Test - find out the interview questions that will catch you out and how to answer them
- General tips / advice
- Interview questions
- Salary negotiations
- What questions should ask your interviewer?
- Interview thank you letters
- Group interview tests
- Panel interviews
- Body language
- Interview problems