Group Interview Tests
Group tests are used by an employer to see how you react in a group. They will want to see if you help or hinder the group reach its objectives. An observer will be watching to see how you take criticism, whether you take on leadership roles and involve less communicative group members. If you chair the meeting the observer will be checking on how you plan and keep control of the meeting. If you are leading a group activity the observer will be interested in seeing how good you are at delegating tasks and how much of the work you keep for yourself.Click here for panel interviews.
- FREE Reports: How to dramatically improve your CV, salary negotiation tips, job hunting secrets
- Is your CV letting you down? Click here to learn how a professional CV writing service can dramatically improve your chances of securing an interview
- Do you want to improve your interview success rate? Click here to learn how our interview skills coaching can dramatically improve your chances of securing a job
- Professional CV Writers
- Psychometric Test - find out the interview questions that will catch you out and how to answer them
- General tips/advice
- Interview questions
- Salary negotiations
- What questions should ask your interviewer?
- Interview thank you letters
- Group interview tests
- Panel interviews
- Body language
- Interview problems