Graduate CV Example
This graduate CV example should help you set out your own CV.
If you want to improve your own CV and get more interviews then please check out Bradley CVs professional CV service.
When you look at this example graduate CV, please note that the layout may not suit your own personal circumstance.
For instance, you may need to put the work experience section before the education section on your CV, depending on which section is the most relevant to the jobs that you are applying for. You may also want to include a separate achievements section on your CV.
As well as looking at this example graduate CV you might also want to see:
- Need to improve your CV and get more interviews? Click here now to learn how a professional CV writing service can dramatically improve your chances of securing the interviews you want
- FREE Report: How to dramatically improve your CV
- Do you want an interview-winning CV? A professional CV service can dramatically improve your chances of securing the job you desire
- CV tips introduction
- FREE Report: Is your CV letting you down?: How to dramatically improve your CV
- Professional CV Writers
- CV distribution - send your CV to 1000's of recruiters at one go - click here to learn more
- Why are CVs rejected?
- What information will you need?
- What should you leave off a CV?
- Selecting a CV format
- General CV writing tips
- Example performance CV
- How to write a performance CV
- Example functional CV
- How to write a functional CV
- Example targeted CV
- How to write a targeted CV
- The alternative CV
- Example student CV
- Example graduate CV
- How to write a student / graduate CV
- Word-processing and printing
- Cover letters