Example targeted CV
This example targeted CV will assist you when you come to write your own CV.
To quickly improve your own CV and get more interviews, please take a look at Bradley CVs professional CV service.
Targeted CVs aren't generally liked by most employers and recruiters, as they can make it hard to see what you have actually done in each job.
If you are a recent graduate or student, you should to try out our example student CV or example graduate CV first, before you try out a targeted CV. For those who have been working for a number of years, you should try out our example performance CV first, before you try out a targeted CV.
A targeted CV, is typically just one page long and just contains a few section headings. You may require different section headings (to those listed below), depending on what else you need to include in your CV.
Before using a targeted CV, you should look at our article on selecting your CV format. As well as looking at the targeted example CV below, please also see:
- Want to quickly improve your CV and get more interviews? Click here to learn how a professional CV service can dramatically increase your chances of getting job interviews
- FREE Report: How to substantially improve your own CV
- Do you want an interview-winning CV? A professional CV service can dramatically improve your chances of securing the job you desire
- CV tips introduction
- FREE Report: Is your CV letting you down?: How to dramatically improve your CV
- Professional CV Writers
- CV distribution - send your CV to 1000's of recruiters at one go - click here to learn more
- Why are CVs rejected?
- What information will you need?
- What should you leave off a CV?
- Selecting a CV format
- General CV writing tips
- Example performance CV
- How to write a performance CV
- Example functional CV
- How to write a functional CV
- Example targeted CV
- How to write a targeted CV
- The alternative CV
- Example student CV
- Example graduate CV
- How to write a student / graduate CV
- Word-processing and printing
- Cover letters