Student Example CV
This student example CV will assist you in laying out your own CV.
To improve your CV and get more interviews, you might want to take a look at Bradley CVs professional CV writing service.
Please note that you may need to modify the layout of this example student CV when you write your own CV, so that it fits your own circumstances.
For example, the work experience section may need to be placed before the education section, if your work experience is far more relevant than the education section for any jobs you are applying for. A separate achievements section might also be a good idea, if you have lots of relevant educational, vocational or work related achievements.
In addition to looking at the example student CV, please also see:
- Want to improve your CV and get more interviews? Click here to learn how a professional CV service can dramatically increase your chances of securing the job interviews you want
- FREE Report: How to significantly improve your CV
- Do you want an interview-winning CV? A professional CV service can dramatically improve your chances of securing the job you desire
- CV tips introduction
- FREE Report: Is your CV letting you down?: How to dramatically improve your CV
- Professional CV Writers
- CV distribution - send your CV to 1000's of recruiters at one go - click here to learn more
- Why are CVs rejected?
- What information will you need?
- What should you leave off a CV?
- Selecting a CV format
- General CV writing tips
- Example performance CV
- How to write a performance CV
- Example functional CV
- How to write a functional CV
- Example targeted CV
- How to write a targeted CV
- The alternative CV
- Example student CV
- Example graduate CV
- How to write a student / graduate CV
- Word-processing and printing
- Cover letters