Example performance CV
This example performance CV will assist you to layout your own CV. This sort of CV is best suited to people who have worked for a number of years.
To get more interviews and improve your own please see our CV writing service.
The layout of this example performance CV will need to be modified to fit your own personal situation.
For example, you may not need as many separate sections as we have included in the example CV below. When writing a CV, you may also need additional sections, perhaps detailing language skills or specific technical skills.
When we write a professional CV, we carefully consider every aspect of the layout of your CV. If you're producing your own CV then you'll need to decide which sections to include and how to layout your CV.
In addition to checking out the example performance CV below, you might also want to check out:
- Want to improve your CV and win more interviews? A CV writer from Bradley CVs can develop a great CV that will considerably increase the number of interviews you secure.
- FREE Report: How to dramatically improve your own CV
- How to write your performance CV
- Do you want an interview-winning CV? A professional CV service can dramatically improve your chances of securing the job you desire
- CV tips introduction
- FREE Report: Is your CV letting you down?: How to dramatically improve your CV
- Professional CV Writers
- CV distribution - send your CV to 1000's of recruiters at one go - click here to learn more
- Why are CVs rejected?
- What information will you need?
- What should you leave off your CV?
- Selecting a CV format
- General CV writing tips
- Example performance CV
- How to write a performance CV
- Example functional CV
- How to write a functional CV
- Example targeted CV
- How to write a targeted CV
- The alternative CV
- Example student CV
- Example graduate CV
- How to write a student / graduate CV
- Word-processing and printing
- Cover letters