Functional resume example
This functional resume example will help you produce your own resume.
To improve your resume and to get more interviews, please take a look at Bradley CVs professional CV writing service.
Typically employers and recruiters don't much like functional resumes, as in the past they have often been used to hide a spotty or poor work history.
If you are a recent graduate or current student, you should first see our resume sample for students or resume template for graduates. For people who have many years of work experience, please see our example resume (performance), before trying out a functional resume.
If you do decide to use a functional resume, then you need to use appropriate section headings relating to the functions relevant to the jobs you will apply for. Also, you may need to add additional section headings after the functional headings, depending on what you need to list in your resume.
Before deciding on a functional resume, please see our article on selecting your resume format. In addition to this functional example resume below, please also see:
- Do you need to improve your resume and get more interviews? A professional CV service can successfully improve your chances of securing the job interviews you want
- FREE Report: How to substantially improve your resume
- UK / European CV service - improve your resume, get more interviews
- US / Canadian Resume service
- FREE Report: Is your resume letting you down?: How to dramatically improve your resume
- Resume tips introduction
- Resume distribution - send your resume to 1000's of employers at one go - click here to learn more
- Why are resumes rejected?
- What information will you need?
- What should you leave out?
- Selecting your resume format
- General resume writing tips
- Example resume performance
- How to write a performance resume
- Resume example functional
- How to write a functional resume
- Sample resume targeted
- How to write a targeted resume
- The alternative resume
- Resume sample student
- Resume template graduate
- How to write a student / graduate resume
- Word-processing and printing
- Cover letters