Graduate Resume Template
The graduate resume template (below) can help you lay out your own resume.
To improve your own resume and get more interviews please see Bradley CVs professional CV service.
When looking at this example graduate resume, please take note that this layout may not suit your own personal situation.
Please note, the resume template on this page is unsuitable for people who have worked for a number of years, if this is the case for you then please see: example resume (performance).
When looking at the layout of the resume below, you may need to place the work experience section before the education section on your own resume, depending on whether this section is more relevant to the jobs that you want. It can also be a good idea to include a separate achievements section on your resume.
As well as at this example graduate resume you should also see:
- Want to improve your resume and get more interviews? A professional CV writing service can significantly improve your chances of securing the interviews you want.
- FREE Report: How to successfully improve your resume
- How to write your graduate / student resume
- UK / European CV service - improve your resume, get more interviews
- US / Canadian Resume service
- FREE Report: Is your resume letting you down?: How to dramatically improve your resume
- Resume tips introduction
- Resume distribution - send your resume to 1000's of employers at one go - click here to learn more
- Why are resumes rejected?
- What information will you need?
- What should you leave out?
- Selecting your resume format
- General resume writing tips
- Example resume performance
- How to write a performance resume
- Resume example functional
- How to write a functional resume
- Sample resume targeted
- How to write a targeted resume
- The alternative resume
- Resume sample student
- Resume template graduate
- How to write a student / graduate resume
- Word-processing and printing
- Cover letters