Student resume sample
This student resume sample will enable you to set out your own resume.
If you want to improve your resume and get more interviews, then check out Bradley CVs professional CV writing service.
Please note, the resume sample on this page is not suitable for people who have worked for a number of years, if this is you then see: example resume (performance).
You may need to modify the layout used in this example resume when you write your own resume, so that it matches your own circumstances.
For example, the education section may need to be placed after the work experience section, if work experience is more relevant than education. You might also want to include a separate achievements section, especially if you have lots of relevant vocational, work or educational achievements.
Please also see the following pages in addition to looking at the example student resume (below):
- Want to get more interviews? A professional CV service can substantially improve your chances of getting the interviews you want.
- FREE Report: How to significantly improve your resume
- UK / European CV service - improve your resume, get more interviews
- US / Canadian Resume service
- FREE Report: Is your resume letting you down?: How to dramatically improve your resume
- Resume tips introduction
- Resume distribution - send your resume to 1000's of employers at one go - click here to learn more
- Why are resumes rejected?
- What information will you need?
- What should you leave out?
- Selecting your resume format
- General resume writing tips
- Example resume performance
- How to write a performance resume
- Resume example functional
- How to write a functional resume
- Sample resume targeted
- How to write a targeted resume
- The alternative resume
- Resume sample student
- Resume template graduate
- How to write a student / graduate resume
- Word-processing and printing
- Cover letters