Sample resume for a targeted resume
This sample resume will help you when you come to produce your resume.
To improve your own resume and get more interviews, please see Bradley CVs professional CV service.
Targeted resumes aren't particularly liked by most recruiters and employers, as they make it difficult to work out what you have actually done in each role.
For current students or recent graduates, we recommend that you first try out our resume sample for students or our resume template for graduates. If you have worked for a number of years, please try out the example resume (performance), before you try out a targeted resume.
A targeted resume, is generally one page long and only contains a few sections. Your resume may require different section headings (to those listed), depending on what you need to list in your own resume.
Before deciding on a targeted resume, please look at our article on selecting your resume format. As well as checking out the targeted sample resume below, please also see:
- Want to quickly improve your resume and get more interviews? A professional CV service can substantially improve your chances of getting job interviews.
- FREE Report: How to dramatically improve your resume
- UK / European CV service - improve your resume, get more interviews
- US / Canadian Resume service
- FREE Report: Is your resume letting you down?: How to dramatically improve your resume
- Resume tips introduction
- Resume distribution - send your resume to 1000's of employers at one go - click here to learn more
- Why are resumes rejected?
- What information will you need?
- What should you leave out?
- Selecting your resume format
- General resume writing tips
- Example resume performance
- How to write a performance resume
- Resume example functional
- How to write a functional resume
- Sample resume targeted
- How to write a targeted resume
- The alternative resume
- Resume sample student
- Resume template graduate
- How to write a student / graduate resume
- Word-processing and printing
- Cover letters